Frequently Asked Questions:
Please refer to the following if you have any further questions please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
• POWER DOES NOT TURN ON:
1. Check circuit breakers on rear panel
2. Check outlet for power.
• POWER TURNS ON (FAN ON) BUT MICROPROCESSOR DOES NOT LIGHT UP:
1. Check 1/4 amp & 3 amp fuse on rear panel.
2. Check connector from control board to machine.
• MICROPROCESSOR COMES ON BUT DISPLAY IS SCRAMBLED:
1. Poor connection on or to control board.
2. Turn power off then turn back on.
If display remains scrambled, contact count service Dept.
• FEED TABLE NOT FEEDING CORRECTLY:
1. Clean feed wheel rollers with water.
2. Adjust the pressure on the feed wheels so they are consistent on both sides.
3. Check o-ring belt to see if it has stretched. If stretched replace.
• SHEETS NOT FEEDING STRAIGHT:
1. Be sure paper guide bearings are not set in line with feed rails.
2. Align feed rails "check for squareness". This can be checked by the lead edge of the paper feeding into the machine should line up with the front edge of the feed plate.
3. Not enough pressure on forwarding rollers.
4. Clean ALL rubber rollers.
• PERF IS NOT STRAIGHT:
1. Check for equal pressure on all grip wheels and that none are hanging up.
2. Recheck all steps under (SHEETS NOT FEEDING STRAIGHT).
• PERFORATION IS NOT CLEAN OR CUTS SHEET:
1. Not enough pressure on perf wheel.
2. Perf blade is worn and needs to be sharpened or replaced..
• CREASE NOT REGISTERING ON SHEET
1. Clean all Rubber Rollers
2. Check pressure on grip wheels. If these are not down firmly, your registration will be off.
3. Check all pulleys to make sure they are securely tensioned on shafts.
4. Check to see that machine transport turns freely.
• CREASE APPEARS WEAK
1. Crease bar not level.
2. Not enough pressure, adjust RAC rollers with height adjustment screw.
3. Too much pressure, motor cannot make full stroke.
4. Crease bar not tightened properly on bracket.
• CREASE BAR DOES NOT ROTATE
1. Crease bar set too low, cannot make full stroke.
2. Crease bar is dirty. Clean with damp cloth and wipe clean.
3. Verify red and green lights on creaser board are firing on and off.