NumberJet pmva Inkjet Numbering Machine
NumberJet PMVA Inkjet Numbering Machine
High Speed, High Production. Air/Vacuum Pilefed InkJet Numbering, Barcoding, Variable Data, Addressing, Perforating, Scoring, Micro-Perforating, Digital Media Scoring, Batch Counting (optional). Plus Much More...
NumberJet PMVA Inkjet Numbering Machine Features:
• Roll Over
• Up to 2” numbers
• Mirror Image
• Multiple Fonts and Sizes
• Bar Codes
• Date & Time Stamp
• Variable Data
• Unlimited Character Length Combine (Static & variable numbers.)
• Numbering: 8 1/2 x 11”, 8 up to 25,000 sph.
• Perforating/Scoring: 8 1/2 ” x 11”, up to 30,000 sph.
• Up to 4 Print Heads on one controller. Expandable to 2 controllers. 8 pens for 4" of total coverage.
• Unlimited counters (numbering positions) available
• Numbers can print within 1/10” of each other.
PERFORATE & SCORE:
• Quickly change from Perf to Score in a matter of seconds with the EZ Out Perf Shafts.
• Adjustable depth Score, controls depth of score to 1/1000th of an inch
• Knife cut, or micro-perfing available. With many blade choices to choose from.
• Designed for Maximum safety.
ECM BATCH COUNTER(optional):
The electronic Control Module is added to provide greater control of your jobs. By adding the ECM you gain: Total Count, Batch Counter, and Sheet Spacing, and adjustable timing between batches.
The side register with ball guidance is mounted above a wide transport bell and positioned according to the paper size. An independent micro screw allows for adjustment and exact alignment of your score and perfline.
NumberJet PMVA Inkjet Numbering Machine Video:
NumberJet PMVA Inkjet Numbering Machine Specifications:
• Electrical: 115/60hrz/20A or 230/50hz/20A Verify upon ordering.
• Max Sheet size: 18” x 20 ” (45cm x 45cm)
• Min Sheet size: 3” x 5” (8cm x 12cm)
• Stock Weights: 16lb. - 16 point
Output speeds on an 8 1/2 x 11 sheet up to 25,000 sheets per hour.
NumberJet PMVA Inkjet Numbering Machine Warranty:
Count warrants each new machine against defective parts and workmanship. One year warranty on electrical and mechanical parts.
NumberJet PMVA Inkjet Numbering Machine Brochure:
The NumberJet PMVA Inkjet offers a user friendly attitude and flexability. It's ideal for shops doing a multitude of jobs and who require automatic feeding. This Air fed 18" wide unit is designed to do high-quality numbering and is easily operated by anyone in your shop.
The NumberJet PMVA Inkjet has a sleek design and takes up little space in your shop.
If you would like to speak with a sales representative in person, Call us toll free now: 1-800-468-6237 from the U.S. And Canada.